Thursday, September 24, 2009

They took my Kiehl's stuff!

It happened again.  Airport security, this time at O'Hare, cherry picked and seized my favorite Kiehl's shampoo, face and body stuff at the security gate.  With uncalled for delight, she tossed them in the garbage.  I huffed and walked around the corner and then peered back to watch her take them out of the garbage and put them in her bag. 

I just went to kiehls.com and discovered they have a line up of "travel ready formulas" that meet the 2.5 fluid ounce restrictions.  I'll be ready next time with the right sizes . . . and one $15.50 8.4-ounce bottle of urine shampoo - - ready for the taking.

2 comments:

Mitch Mayne said...

I say next time you bring the large size containers and fill them with small gifts from your cat's litter box. After they're confistcated, please take snapshots of them stealing those out of the trash can. People will pay money, I'm convinced.

Unknown said...

LOL. Nice post.